· Perfect tanning result: Intelligently blending UV-A and UV-B makes better use of those UV spectrum ranges that give you a tan.
· Separate output levels for the face and body, as UV sensitivity is usually different between the face and body.
· Additional skin analysis using classic features such as eye and hair colour or freckles is unnecessary. Remember that people with skin type I (sensitive skin) should not be using a sunbed or sunbathing at all.
· The preset 20 minutes gives you more time to tan existing pigment and generate new pigment.
· No complex calibration on the measuring station or sunbed is necessary.
· Fast measurement.
Does this eliminate consultation in our salon?
No, the following points need to be mentioned:
· Medications, as many available may have phototoxic effects and make the skin more sensitive.
The following groups should not sunbathe:
· Non-pigmented skin type I (sensitive skin) and skin type II with freckles.
· Anyone with unusual and/or many moles, anyone with a frequent family history of melanoma or anyone younger than eighteen years of age.
Does the power emitted by the facial tanners sometimes decrease automatically during a tanning session?